How to connect AWeber + MailboxValidator
Zapier lets you send info between AWeber and MailboxValidator automatically—no code required.
Triggers when a new account is added.
Creates a new subscriber.
Supported triggers and actionsWhat does this mean?
- New AccountTriggers when a new account is added.TriggerScheduled
- New FieldTriggers when a new custom field is added to a list.TriggerScheduled
- New ListTriggers when a new list is added to an account.TriggerScheduled
- New SubscriberTriggers when a new subscriber is added to a list.TriggerScheduled
- Unsubscribe EmailUnsubscribes an email address from a list of your choosing.ActionScheduled
- Create SubscriberCreates a new subscriber.ActionScheduled
- Update SubscriberUpdate a subscriber.ActionScheduled
Find a subscriber by email or name.
Find a list by name.
Finds or creates a specific find subscriber.
Validates an email.
- Step 1: Authenticate AWeber + MailboxValidator.30 seconds
- Step 2: Pick one of the apps as a trigger, which will kick off your automation.15 seconds
- Step 3: Choose a resulting action from the other app.15 seconds
- Step 4: Select the data you want to send from one app to the other.2 minutes
- That’s it! More time to work on other things.
Get started for free
You can't add more hours to the day. Zapier is the next best thing.