How to connect Amazon SNS + Zoho Cliq
Zapier lets you send info between Amazon SNS and Zoho Cliq automatically—no code required.
Triggers when a new JSON message is sent on a topic and parses the message body as JSON. Automatically manages the subscription.
Send a message to all subscribers of the bot.
- New JSON MessageTriggers when a new JSON message is sent on a topic and parses the message body as JSON. Automatically manages the subscription.Trigger
- New MessageTriggers when a new message is sent on a topic. Automatically manages the subscription.Trigger
- New SubscriptionTriggers when you add a new subscription.Trigger
- New TopicTriggers when you add a new topic.Trigger
- Create JSON MessageCreate a new JSON message using data from the source trigger.Action
- Create MessageCreate a new message.Action
- Create TopicCreate a new topic.Action
- Broadcast a Bot MessageSend a message to all subscribers of the bot.Action
- Zoho Cliq
Send a direct message to a contact or an user in your Organisation.
- Zoho Cliq
Send message to a channel in which you have joined.
- Step 1: Authenticate Amazon SNS + Zoho Cliq.30 seconds
- Step 2: Pick one of the apps as a trigger, which will kick off your automation.15 seconds
- Step 3: Choose a resulting action from the other app.15 seconds
- Step 4: Select the data you want to send from one app to the other.2 minutes
- That’s it! More time to work on other things.