How to connect Amazon SES + Toky
Zapier lets you send info between Amazon SES and Toky automatically—no code required.
When this happens...
automatically do this!
Connect your apps and automate workflows
Easy automation for busy people. Zapier moves info between your web apps automatically, so you can focus on your most important work.
- New Verified IdentityTriggers when a new identity is verified in SES.Trigger
- Create EmailCreate a new email.Action
- New CallTrigger when there is a new call in Toky.Trigger
- New Text MessageTrigger when there is a new incoming Text Message in Toky.Trigger
- New VoicemailTrigger when there is a new voicemail in Toky.Trigger
- Create ContactCreate a new contact in Toky phone directory.Action
- Send Text MessageSend a Text Message with Toky.Action
- Find ContactFind an existing contact in Toky by number.Action
- Step 1: Authenticate Amazon SES and Toky.30 seconds
- Step 2: Pick one of the apps as a trigger, which will kick off your automation.15 seconds
- Step 3: Choose a resulting action from the other app.15 seconds
- Step 4: Select the data you want to send from one app to the other.2 minutes
- That’s it! More time to work on other things.