How to connect Amazon SES + Formatter by Zapier
Zapier lets you send info between Amazon SES and Formatter by Zapier automatically—no code required.
When this happens...
New Verified Identity
Triggers when a new identity is verified in SES.
automatically do this!
Create a new email.
- New Verified IdentityTriggers when a new identity is verified in SES.TriggerScheduled
- Create EmailCreate a new email.ActionScheduled
- Date / TimeWork with dates and times to change formatting or add/subtract time (with line-item support).ActionScheduled
- NumbersWork with numeric data to do math operations, reformat currencies, and more (with line-item support).ActionScheduled
- TextWork with text data to find & replace, capitalize, remove HTML, and more (with line-item support).ActionScheduled
- UtilitiesVarious utilities like "choose value from list" or "look up in table" (with line-item support).ActionScheduled
- Step 1: Authenticate Amazon SES + Formatter by Zapier.30 seconds
- Step 2: Pick one of the apps as a trigger, which will kick off your automation.15 seconds
- Step 3: Choose a resulting action from the other app.15 seconds
- Step 4: Select the data you want to send from one app to the other.2 minutes
- That’s it! More time to work on other things.
About Formatter by Zapier
Data isn't always in the format you need. Perhaps a date is in International format, but your app needs it in American format. Or maybe you need to Title Case a subject, truncate text for a Tweet, or turn Markdown text into HTML for your blog. Zapier's Formatter tool can help.
Get started for free
You can't add more hours to the day. Zapier is the next best thing.