How to connect Amazon Alexa + Runrun.it
Zapier lets you send info between Amazon Alexa and Runrun.it automatically—no code required.
When this happens...
automatically do this!
- Trigger Phrase SpokenTriggers when you ask Alexa to trigger a zap with your trigger phrase. Requires the Zapier skill on an Alexa enabled device.Trigger
- New ClientTriggers when a new client is created.Trigger
- New ProjectTriggers when a new project is created.Trigger
- New TaskTriggers when a new Task is created.Trigger
- Create Backlog TaskCreates a new task for a team in a project's backlog.Action
- Create ClientCreates a new client.Action
- Post on Enterprise WallCreates a new post on enterprise wall (bulletin).Action
- Post on Team WallCreates a new post on team wall (bulletin).Action
Creates a new project.
Creates a new task.
- Step 1: Authenticate Amazon Alexa and Runrun.it.30 seconds
- Step 2: Pick one of the apps as a trigger, which will kick off your automation.15 seconds
- Step 3: Choose a resulting action from the other app.15 seconds
- Step 4: Select the data you want to send from one app to the other.2 minutes
- That’s it! More time to work on other things.