How to connect Alloy Navigator Express + Formatter by Zapier
Zapier lets you send info between Alloy Navigator Express and Formatter by Zapier automatically—no code required.
When this happens...
automatically do this!
- Free forever for core features
- 14 day trial for premium features & apps
Top companies trust Zapier to automate work and free up time
Connect your apps and automate workflows
Easy automation for busy people. Zapier moves info between your web apps automatically, so you can focus on your most important work.
New Change Request
Triggers when a Change Request is created.Try ItTriggerScheduled
Choose a person who will be the requester. Alternatively, choose the "Use a Custom Value" option and type an OID, Full Name, or the Primary Email of the requester.
Triggers when an Ticket is created.Try ItTriggerScheduled
Change Request ID or Ticket Numbet.
How Alloy Navigator Express + Formatter by Zapier Integrations Work
- Step 1: Authenticate Alloy Navigator Express and Formatter by Zapier.30 seconds
- Step 2: Pick one of the apps as a trigger, which will kick off your automation.15 seconds
- Step 3: Choose a resulting action from the other app.15 seconds
- Step 4: Select the data you want to send from one app to the other.2 minutes
- That’s it! More time to work on other things.
Data isn't always in the format you need. Perhaps a date is in International format, but your app needs it in American format. Or maybe you need to Title Case a subject, truncate text for a Tweet, or turn Markdown text into HTML for your blog. Zapier's Formatter tool can help.
Get started for free
You can't add more hours to the day. Zapier is the next best thing.