How to connect Acute + Accelo
Zapier lets you send info between Acute and Accelo automatically—no code required.
Triggers when a new conversation has been added to a feedback post.
Adds a field to a feedback post
- New Conversation Added to a Feedback PostTriggers when a new conversation has been added to a feedback post.TriggerInstant
- New FeedbackTriggers when there is a new feedback post.TriggerInstant
- Add to Feedback PostAdds a field to a feedback postActionScheduled
- Task AssignedTriggers when a task is assigned.TriggerInstant
- New RequestTriggers when a new request is created.TriggerInstant
- Create/Update ContactCreates a new contact or updates a contact if it already exists.ActionScheduled
- Create RequestCreates a new request. If the request's contact does not exist, a new one will be created for you.ActionScheduled
Creates a new sale. If the sale's contact does not exist, a new one will be created for you.
Starts a new timer.
Pauses any active timers.
Lookup a webhook's resource.
- Step 1: Authenticate Acute + Accelo.30 seconds
- Step 2: Pick one of the apps as a trigger, which will kick off your automation.15 seconds
- Step 3: Choose a resulting action from the other app.15 seconds
- Step 4: Select the data you want to send from one app to the other.2 minutes
- That’s it! More time to work on other things.