How to connect YouTube + Ziggeo
Zapier lets you send info between YouTube and Ziggeo automatically—no code required.
When this happens...
automatically do this!
Our most popular Zap!
Connect your apps and automate workflows
Easy automation for busy people. Zapier moves info between your web apps automatically, so you can focus on your most important work.
- New VideoTrigger when a new video is uploaded by a specific YouTube username.Trigger
- New Video In ChannelTrigger when a new video is published to a specific YouTube channel.Trigger
- New Video in PlaylistTrigger when a new video is added to a specific playlist.Trigger
- New Video by SearchTrigger when a new video is uploaded that matches a specific search string.Trigger
- Upload VideoPost a video to your channelAction
- New VideoTriggers when a new video is uploaded/recorded in Ziggeo.Trigger
- Create VideoCreates a new video in Ziggeo.Action
- Step 1: Authenticate YouTube and Ziggeo.30 seconds
- Step 2: Pick one of the apps as a trigger, which will kick off your automation.15 seconds
- Step 3: Choose a resulting action from the other app.15 seconds
- Step 4: Select the data you want to send from one app to the other.2 minutes
- That’s it! More time to work on other things.