YouTube + Eventzilla Integrations
In a matter of minutes and without a single line of code, Zapier allows you to automatically send info between YouTube and Eventzilla.
It's easy to connect YouTube + Eventzilla and requires absolutely zero coding experience—the only limit is your own imagination.
All Triggers & Actions
Trigger when a new video is uploaded by a specific YouTube username.
Trigger when a new video is added to a specific playlist. Note does not work for your "watch later" playlist.
Triggers when an attendee registers for an event on Eventzilla. Attendee information is collected for each ticket in an order.
Triggers when a new registration transaction occurs at an event.
Triggers when a new guest is added to the event waitlist.
Trigger when a new video is published to a specific YouTube channel.
Trigger when a new video is uploaded that matches a specific search string.
Triggers when an attendee is checked in at an event. It will also be triggered if a previously checked-in attendee is unchecked.
Triggers when an existing registration is updated. Typical use cases include order cancellation, manual confirmation of a pending transaction etc.
- Step 1: Authenticate YouTube + Eventzilla.(30 seconds)
- Step 2: Pick one of the apps as a trigger, which will kick off your automation.(15 seconds)
- Step 3: Choose a resulting action from the other app.(15 seconds)
- Step 4: Select the data you want to send from one app to the other.(2 minutes)
- That’s it! More time to work on other things.