How to connect Wrike + KiSSFLOW
Zapier lets you send info between Wrike and KiSSFLOW automatically—no code required.
Triggered when a new folder is created.
Approve a request to move it to its next step in the workflow process.
- New FolderTriggered when a new folder is created.Trigger
- New TaskTriggered when a new task is created.Trigger
- Create CommentCreate a new comment.Action
- Create FolderCreate a new folder.Action
- Create TaskCreate a new task.Action
- Create Time EntryCreate a new time entry.Action
- Change of Workflow StepTriggers when a request in a particular workflow process moves from one step to another step. The action performed to initiate this move like Approve or Reject will be provided as an additional input to the trigger.Trigger
- Approve a RequestApprove a request to move it to its next step in the workflow process.Action
Initiates a new request for a chosen process , populates requisite fields and then submits the request for processing.
Creates a new request for a chosen process , populates requisite fields and saves it in the 'Draft' folder of KiSSFLOW.
- Step 1: Authenticate Wrike + KiSSFLOW.30 seconds
- Step 2: Pick one of the apps as a trigger, which will kick off your automation.15 seconds
- Step 3: Choose a resulting action from the other app.15 seconds
- Step 4: Select the data you want to send from one app to the other.2 minutes
- That’s it! More time to work on other things.