How to connect WPForms + JobNimbus
Zapier lets you send info between WPForms and JobNimbus automatically—no code required.
Triggers when a form entry is submitted.
Creates a new attachment.
- New Form EntryTriggers when a form entry is submitted.Trigger
- Activity CreatedTrigger when a new activity is created.Trigger
- Contact Created, Modified or DeletedTrigger when a new contact is created, modified or deleted.Trigger
- Job Created, Modified or DeletedTrigger when a new job is created, modified or deleted.Trigger
- Create AttachmentCreates a new attachment.Action
- Create Contact (Legacy)Creates a new contact.Action
- Create ContactCreates a new contact with Display Name.Action
- Update Contact (Legacy)Update an existing contact.Action
Update an existing contact with Display Name.
Search for a JobNimbus contact by Email.
Search for a JobNimbus contact by ID.
- Step 1: Authenticate WPForms + JobNimbus.30 seconds
- Step 2: Pick one of the apps as a trigger, which will kick off your automation.15 seconds
- Step 3: Choose a resulting action from the other app.15 seconds
- Step 4: Select the data you want to send from one app to the other.2 minutes
- That’s it! More time to work on other things.