How to connect WPForms + Act-On
Zapier lets you send info between WPForms and Act-On automatically—no code required.
When this happens...
New Form Entry
Triggers when a form entry is submitted.
automatically do this!
Add Contact to List
Adds a contact to a specific list.
- New Form EntryTriggers when a form entry is submitted.Trigger
- New Automated Program External CallTriggers when an automated program sends out external API data.Trigger
- New Form SubmissionTriggers when a form is submitted.Trigger
- Add Contact to ListAdds a contact to a specific list.Action
- Create Form SubmissionCreates a new form submission.Action
- Update or Create Contact (By Email Address)Updates an existing contact or creates one if not found in a target list. A contact is identified by their email address.Action
- Step 1: Authenticate WPForms + Act-On.30 seconds
- Step 2: Pick one of the apps as a trigger, which will kick off your automation.15 seconds
- Step 3: Choose a resulting action from the other app.15 seconds
- Step 4: Select the data you want to send from one app to the other.2 minutes
- That’s it! More time to work on other things.