Woodpecker.co Help & Support
What Woodpecker.co Triggers and Actions are Supported?
- Prospect Invalid - Triggers when a prospect’s email address format is correct but such a mailbox does not exist on an external server. This check takes place when Woodpecker tries to send an email to this prospect. Status gets changed to INVALID in Woodpecker.
- Prospect Interested - Triggers when you mark a prospect who replied as INTERESTED.
- Prospect Maybe Later - Triggers when you mark a prospect who replied as MAYBE LATER.
- Email Opened - Triggers when a prospect opens your email.
- Prospect Autoreplied - Triggers when you get an autoresponder from a prospect, or when you manually mark a prospect as AUTOREPLIED.
- Prospect Replied - Triggers when a prospect replies to your email or is manually marked as REPLIED in Woodpecker.
- Link Clicked - Triggers when a prospect clicks on a link in your email.
- Prospect Bounced - Triggers when a prospect’s email address bounces your message and the prospect status gets changed to BOUNCED in Woodpecker.
- Prospect Blacklisted - Triggers when a prospect status is changed to BLACKLISTED manually or when prospect unsubscribes from Woodpecker.
- Follow-Up After Autoreply - Triggers when you set a date for resuming follow-ups after you got an autoreply from a prospect.
- Email Sent - Triggers when Woodpecker sends an email to prospect from campaign.
- Prospect Not Interested - Triggers when you mark a prospect who replied as NOT INTERESTED.
- Find Prospect's Email - Finds prospect by email address.
- Stop Follow-Ups - Stop follow-ups planned for this prospect.
- Create/Update Prospect in Campaign - Adds a new prospect or updates existing prospect's data in a chosen campaign.
- Create/Update Prospect - Adds a new prospect or Updates existing prospect in the list of Prospects.
How to Get Started with Woodpecker.co on Zapier
To get started with Woodpecker.co on Zapier, first you will need to click to connect your Woodpecker.co account to use with your Zap.
Next, you'll be asked to enter your Woodpecker.co API key.
Paste your key into your Zapier account and then “Continue”. If your API key was entered correctly your APP account will now be successfully connected.
Popular Things To Do With Woodpecker.co
Common Problems with Woodpecker.co on Zapier
We don't have any common problems documented yet, but feel free to contact us so we can help you personally!
Need More Help? - Our support team is happy to help -- send us a message