How to connect Webflow + Ziggeo
Zapier lets you send info between Webflow and Ziggeo automatically—no code required.
Connect your apps and automate workflows
Easy automation for busy people. Zapier moves info between your web apps automatically, so you can focus on your most important work.
- Form SubmissionTriggers when a new form submission occurs.Trigger
- New OrderTriggers when a new order is placed.Trigger
- Updated OrderTriggers when an order is updated.Trigger
- Create ItemAdds a new item to a given collection.Action
- Create Live ItemAdds a new item to a given collection on your published site.Action
- Fulfill OrderFulfills an order.Action
- Refund OrderRefund an order.Action
- Unfulfill OrderUnfulfills an order.Action
Updates an item.
Updates a live item.
Updates an order.
Triggers when a new video is uploaded/recorded in Ziggeo.
Creates a new video in Ziggeo.
- Step 1: Authenticate Webflow and Ziggeo.30 seconds
- Step 2: Pick one of the apps as a trigger, which will kick off your automation.15 seconds
- Step 3: Choose a resulting action from the other app.15 seconds
- Step 4: Select the data you want to send from one app to the other.2 minutes
- That’s it! More time to work on other things.