How to connect Webflow + Radio.co
Zapier lets you send info between Webflow and Radio.co automatically—no code required.
When this happens...
automatically do this!
- Form SubmissionTriggers when a new form submission occurs.Trigger
- New OrderTriggers when a new order is placed.Trigger
- Updated OrderTriggers when an order is updated.Trigger
- Create ItemAdds a new item to a given collection.Action
- Create Live ItemAdds a new item to a given collection on your published site.Action
- Fulfill OrderFulfills an order.Action
- Refund OrderRefund an order.Action
- Unfulfill OrderUnfulfills an order.Action
Updates an item.
Updates a live item.
Updates an order.
Upload a new track with input from previous steps.
- Step 1: Authenticate Webflow and Radio.co.30 seconds
- Step 2: Pick one of the apps as a trigger, which will kick off your automation.15 seconds
- Step 3: Choose a resulting action from the other app.15 seconds
- Step 4: Select the data you want to send from one app to the other.2 minutes
- That’s it! More time to work on other things.