How to connect Vouchery.io + Google Forms
Zapier lets you send info between Vouchery.io and Google Forms automatically—no code required.
Triggered when a new response row is added to the bottom of a spreadsheet.
Create a Customer
- New VoucherTriggers when new voucher is created or assigned to a customer.TriggerScheduled
- Create CustomerCreate a CustomerActionScheduled
- Find VoucherFind voucher by campaign metadata.ActionScheduled
- New Response in SpreadsheetTriggered when a new response row is added to the bottom of a spreadsheet.TriggerInstant
- New or Updated Response in SpreadsheetTriggered when a new response row is added or modified in a spreadsheet.TriggerInstant
- Create ResponseCreate a new response/entry (row) in a specific spreadsheet.ActionScheduled
- Lookup ResponseFinds a response row by a column and value. Returns all the values on that matching row.ActionScheduled
- Google Forms
Finds or creates a specific lookup row.
- Step 1: Authenticate Vouchery.io + Google Forms.30 seconds
- Step 2: Pick one of the apps as a trigger, which will kick off your automation.15 seconds
- Step 3: Choose a resulting action from the other app.15 seconds
- Step 4: Select the data you want to send from one app to the other.2 minutes
- That’s it! More time to work on other things.
Get started for free
You can't add more hours to the day. Zapier is the next best thing.