How to connect Visitor Queue + Facebook Pages
Zapier lets you send info between Visitor Queue and Facebook Pages automatically—no code required.
When this happens...
automatically do this!
Connect your apps and automate workflows
Easy automation for busy people. Zapier moves info between your web apps automatically, so you can focus on your most important work.
- New LeadTriggers when a new lead is created.Trigger
- New Post to Your TimelineTriggers when anyone (including you) posts to your Page's Timeline.Trigger
- New Post by YouTriggers when you post to your Page's Timeline.Trigger
- New RecommendationTriggers when your Facebook Page receives a new recommendation.Trigger
- Change Page Profile PhotoChanges the profile picture of a Facebook Page.Action
- Create Page PhotoUploads a photo to your Facebook Page and posts it to the stream.Action
- Create Page PostCreate a new page "stream" post on a page.Action
- Create Page VideoUploads a video to your Facebook Page and posts it to the stream.Action
- Step 1: Authenticate Visitor Queue and Facebook Pages.30 seconds
- Step 2: Pick one of the apps as a trigger, which will kick off your automation.15 seconds
- Step 3: Choose a resulting action from the other app.15 seconds
- Step 4: Select the data you want to send from one app to the other.2 minutes
- That’s it! More time to work on other things.
Facebook Pages Tutorials
About Facebook Pages
Facebook Pages lets you connect with your customers, fans and followers on the world's largest social network. Share relevant content to engage people who Like your page, create events to build and grow your community, and run a Facebook ad campaign by targeting location, age and more.