How to connect VirtualPBX + Google Forms
Zapier lets you send info between VirtualPBX and Google Forms automatically—no code required.
Top companies trust Zapier to automate work and free up time
Connect your apps and automate workflows
Easy automation for busy people. Zapier moves info between your web apps automatically, so you can focus on your most important work.
- Call AnsweredTriggers when a call is answered.Trigger
- Call BridgedTriggers when a call is connected to a user or device.Trigger
- Call EndedTriggers when a call ends.Trigger
- Call StartedTriggers when a new call starts.Trigger
- New VoicemailTriggers when a new voicemail message is left.Trigger
- Receive SMS MessageTriggers when a new SMSmessage is receivedTrigger
- Send SMS MessageSend a new SMS messageAction
- New Form ResponseTriggers when a new form response is received.Trigger
- Google Forms
Triggers when a form response is added or modified.
- Step 1: Authenticate VirtualPBX and Google Forms.30 seconds
- Step 2: Pick one of the apps as a trigger, which will kick off your automation.15 seconds
- Step 3: Choose a resulting action from the other app.15 seconds
- Step 4: Select the data you want to send from one app to the other.2 minutes
- That’s it! More time to work on other things.