viewneo Help & Support
What viewneo Triggers and Actions are Supported?
- Offline Device Group - Triggers when a complete device group is offline. Will not work by using update interval "realtime"!
- Get Offline Device - Triggers when a device goes offline. Will not work by using update interval "realtime"!
- None yet!
- Add Image File - Add a image file to a selected playlist.
- Change Playlist - Changes the current playlist of an selected device group.
- Change Live Ticker Text - Changes the current live ticker text of a selected device group.
- Edit Text Elements - Edit your text elements of a selected slide.
- Toggle Live Ticker - Toggle live ticker on or off for a selected device group.
- Create New Slide - Create and edit a new slide from template (viewneo template plugin is required).
How to Get Started with viewneo on Zapier
How to Get Started with viewneo on Zapier.#
To get started with viewneo on Zapier, first you will need to click to connect your viewneo account to use with your Zap.
You’ll now be asked to log into your viewneo account (unless you are already logged in).
Finally, you will be asked to give Zapier permission to access your account. Click “AUTHORIZE” to continue.
If all steps were successful your viewneo account will now be successfully connected.
Popular Things To Do With viewneo
Common Problems with viewneo on Zapier
We don't have any common problems documented yet, but feel free to contact us so we can help you personally!
Need More Help? - Our support team is happy to help -- send us a message