VBOUT Help & Support
What Vbout Triggers and Actions are Supported?
- New Contact - Triggers when a new contact is added to a list.
- New Contact Property Change - Triggers every time a specified property is updated for any contact.
- New Social Media Message - Triggers when a message is posted to a selected social media channel.
- New Email Campaign - Triggers when an email campaign is posted.
- None yet!
- Create Email Marketing Campaign - Creates an email campaign to be sent to a specific list.
- Add Contact to List - Adds a contact to a specific email list.
- Create Email List - Creates an email list with default, first name, last name and required email address.
- Add Custom Event to a Contact - Adds custom event to a specific contact.
- Create Social Media Message - Posts a message to one of your connected social media channels.
- Unsubscribe Contact - Unsubscribe a contact from a list based on email address.
- Update Contact - Updates a contact in a list based on email address.
How to Get Started with Vbout on Zapier
To get started with Vbout on Zapier, first you will need to click to connect your Vbout account to use with your Zap.
Next, you'll be asked to enter your Vbout's API key.
To locate your API Key in your Vbout account, please follow these steps:
- Log into your Vbout account.
- Click on your profile icon in the top right.
- A drop down menu will show up, click on "Settings".
- Choose "API Integrations" from the list of settings.
- Copy the API user key to your clipboard.
Paste your key back into your Zapier account and then “Continue”. If your API key was entered correctly your Vbout account will now be successfully connected.
Popular Things To Do With Vbout
Common Problems with Vbout on Zapier
We don't have any common problems documented yet, but feel free to contact us so we can help you personally!
Need More Help? - Our support team is happy to help -- send us a message