How to connect Userback + Pivotal Tracker
Zapier lets you send info between Userback and Pivotal Tracker automatically—no code required.
When this happens...
New Feedback Is Created
Triggers when new feedback is created.
automatically do this!
Creates a new project.
Our most popular Zap!
- New Feedback Is CreatedTriggers when new feedback is created.Trigger
- New ActivityTriggers when any new activity happens within a project.Trigger
- New ProjectTrigger when a new Project is added.Trigger
- New StoryTrigger when a new story is added in a project.Trigger
- Create ProjectCreates a new project.Action
- Create StoryCreates a new story in a project.Action
- Find ProjectFinds an existing project by exact name match.Action
- Find or Create ProjectFinds an existing project by exact name match.Action
- Step 1: Authenticate Userback + Pivotal Tracker.30 seconds
- Step 2: Pick one of the apps as a trigger, which will kick off your automation.15 seconds
- Step 3: Choose a resulting action from the other app.15 seconds
- Step 4: Select the data you want to send from one app to the other.2 minutes
- That’s it! More time to work on other things.