How to connect URL Shortener by Zapier + Squarespace
Zapier lets you send info between URL Shortener by Zapier and Squarespace automatically—no code required.
When this happens...
New Form Submission
Triggers when form submission is submitted.
automatically do this!
Shorten a long URL using zpr.io (Intended to provide convenience, not security).
- Shorten URLShorten a long URL using zpr.io (Intended to provide convenience, not security).Action
- New Form SubmissionTriggers when form submission is submitted.Trigger
- Step 1: Authenticate URL Shortener by Zapier + Squarespace.30 seconds
- Step 2: Pick one of the apps as a trigger, which will kick off your automation.15 seconds
- Step 3: Choose a resulting action from the other app.15 seconds
- Step 4: Select the data you want to send from one app to the other.2 minutes
- That’s it! More time to work on other things.
Squarespace is a website builder that lets anyone design a website with no coding or design skills. By dragging and dropping pre-existing or custom elements to the desired space, business owners can easily create a paint-by-numbers website that looks both professional and unique. Here, we'll provide tutorials for all of...
How to Add Google Analytics to Squarespace
Google Analytics is the ultimate dashboard for website owners, allowing you to watch pageviews in real-time or dive deep into demographic data. And you can add Google Analytics to any Squarespace website, though the option to do so is a little hidden. Here's how to find it. To get started...
How to Remove "Powered by Squarespace"
By default, every Squarespace website says "Powered by Squarespace" at the bottom. Here's how to remove that. Log in to your Squarespace account and select the website you want to remove the text from. Scroll down to where it says "Powered by Squarespace," and hover your mouse over that. Click...