How to connect URL Shortener by Zapier + Pinterest
Zapier lets you send info between URL Shortener by Zapier and Pinterest automatically—no code required.
When this happens...
automatically do this!
Top companies trust Zapier to automate work and free up time
Connect your apps and automate workflows
Easy automation for busy people. Zapier moves info between your web apps automatically, so you can focus on your most important work.
- Shorten URLShorten a long URL using zpr.io (Intended to provide convenience, not security).Action
- New BoardTriggers when you create a new board. Note that a "secret" board will not trigger your Zap.Trigger
- New FollowerTriggers when you get a new follower.Trigger
- New PinTriggers when a new Pin is added to a board.Trigger
- Create PinCreates a new Pin on the board you specify.Action
- Step 1: Authenticate URL Shortener by Zapier and Pinterest.30 seconds
- Step 2: Pick one of the apps as a trigger, which will kick off your automation.15 seconds
- Step 3: Choose a resulting action from the other app.15 seconds
- Step 4: Select the data you want to send from one app to the other.2 minutes
- That’s it! More time to work on other things.
Pinterest is the world’s catalog of ideas that more than 100 million people around the world use every month to get more creative in their everyday lives. Save images and videos ("Pins") to curated collections ("Boards") from any website, or upload your own. Build your online presence and grow your audience by sharing your visual catalog, and track what your audience thinks through their Likes and repins.