How to connect URL Shortener by Zapier + ConvertKit
Zapier lets you send info between URL Shortener by Zapier and ConvertKit automatically—no code required. With 6,000+ supported apps, the possibilities are endless.
- Free forever for core features
- 14 day trial for premium features & apps
Quickly automate URL Shortener by Zapier and ConvertKit workflows with Zapier's templates
Top companies trust Zapier to automate work and free up time
Connect your apps and automate workflows
Easy automation for busy people. Zapier moves info between your web apps automatically, so you can focus on your most important work.
Triggers when a new purchase is added to your account.Try ItTriggerInstant
Triggers when a new subscriber is confirmed within your account (has completed any applicable double opt-ins).Try ItTriggerInstant
Triggers when a subscriber unsubscribes from your emails.Try ItTriggerInstant
- Step 1: Authenticate URL Shortener by Zapier and ConvertKit.30 seconds
- Step 2: Pick one of the apps as a trigger, which will kick off your automation.15 seconds
- Step 3: Choose a resulting action from the other app.15 seconds
- Step 4: Select the data you want to send from one app to the other.2 minutes
- That’s it! More time to work on other things.