How to connect URL Shortener by Zapier + Calendly
Zapier lets you send info between URL Shortener by Zapier and Calendly automatically—no code required.
When this happens...
Triggers when an invitee cancels a scheduled event.
automatically do this!
Shorten a long URL using zpr.io (Intended to provide convenience, not security).
- Shorten URLShorten a long URL using zpr.io (Intended to provide convenience, not security).Action
- Invitee CanceledTriggers when an invitee cancels a scheduled event.Trigger
- Invitee CreatedTriggers when an invitee schedules an event.Trigger
- Step 1: Authenticate URL Shortener by Zapier + Calendly.30 seconds
- Step 2: Pick one of the apps as a trigger, which will kick off your automation.15 seconds
- Step 3: Choose a resulting action from the other app.15 seconds
- Step 4: Select the data you want to send from one app to the other.2 minutes
- That’s it! More time to work on other things.
Integration How To: Connect Calendly to Zoom - Create Meetings from Scheduled Events Automatically create a Zoom meeting for your Calendly events:
How to Use Calendly
Staying busy is good for business, but it makes scheduling an outright chore. Calendly aims to fix the problem, helping you spend less time locking down dates and more time preparing for the meetings. So what is Calendly? In this tutorial, we'll walk you through how to use Calendly with...
How to Embed Calendly in WordPress
Calendly makes it easy for customers to schedule appointments with you, which is exactly the kind of functionality that's nice to have on a website. So here's how to embed Calendly in WordPress. There's no Calendly for WordPress plugin, meaning you'll have to do the embedding yourself. The good news:...