How to connect Upscribe + Ontraport
Zapier lets you send info between Upscribe and Ontraport automatically—no code required.
- Email SentTriggers when an email is sent.Trigger
- New ContactTriggers when a contact is created in your account (via form submission or import).Trigger
- New Form SubmissionTriggers when a form is submitted.Trigger
- New Signup (Deprecating)Triggers when a contact is created in your account (via form submission or import).Trigger
- Create ContactCreates a new contact in your Upscribe account.Action
- Send EmailSends an email to all your contacts.Action
- Send Single EmailSends an email to one contact.Action
- Tag ContactAdds a tag to a contact.Action
Triggers when a new contact is added to Ontraport.
Triggers when a contact successfully fills out an Ontraport or ONTRAPages Form.
Triggers when a tag is successfully added to a contact or a custom object.
Triggers when a tag is successfully removed from a contact or custom object.
Creates or updates a contact in Ontraport.
- Step 1: Authenticate Upscribe and Ontraport.30 seconds
- Step 2: Pick one of the apps as a trigger, which will kick off your automation.15 seconds
- Step 3: Choose a resulting action from the other app.15 seconds
- Step 4: Select the data you want to send from one app to the other.2 minutes
- That’s it! More time to work on other things.