How to connect Upscribe + EmailOctopus
Zapier lets you send info between Upscribe and EmailOctopus automatically—no code required.
- Email SentTriggers when an email is sent.Trigger
- New ContactTriggers when a contact is created in your account (via form submission or import).Trigger
- New Form SubmissionTriggers when a form is submitted.Trigger
- New Signup (Deprecating)Triggers when a contact is created in your account (via form submission or import).Trigger
- Create ContactCreates a new contact in your Upscribe account.Action
- Send EmailSends an email to all your contacts.Action
- Send Single EmailSends an email to one contact.Action
- Tag ContactAdds a tag to a contact.Action
Adds a new contact to a list, or optionally updates an existing contact.
Unsubscribes a contact from a list.
Updates the email address of a contact
Find a contact by their email address
- Step 1: Authenticate Upscribe and EmailOctopus.30 seconds
- Step 2: Pick one of the apps as a trigger, which will kick off your automation.15 seconds
- Step 3: Choose a resulting action from the other app.15 seconds
- Step 4: Select the data you want to send from one app to the other.2 minutes
- That’s it! More time to work on other things.