How to connect Ujoin.co + Stripe
Zapier lets you send info between Ujoin.co and Stripe automatically—no code required.
When this happens...
automatically do this!
Free 14-day trial
5,000+ supported apps
Top companies trust Zapier to automate work and free up time
Connect your apps and automate workflows
Easy automation for busy people. Zapier moves info between your web apps automatically, so you can focus on your most important work.
Ujoin User Data
Triggers when a user signs a Ujoin action page or petition.Try ItTriggerInstant
Checkout Session Completed
Triggers when a checkout session is completed.Try ItTriggerInstant
Invoice Payment Failed
Triggers when an invoice payment fails.Try ItTriggerInstant
Triggers when a customer disputes a charge.Try ItTriggerInstant
Triggers when a subscription is canceled (by a subscriber or due to end of billing period).Try ItTriggerInstant
Triggers when a payment attempt fails.Try ItTriggerInstant
Triggers when a new customer is added.Try ItTriggerInstant
Triggers when a customer is signed up for a new plan.Try ItTriggerInstant
How Ujoin.co + Stripe Integrations Work
- Step 1: Authenticate Ujoin.co and Stripe.30 seconds
- Step 2: Pick one of the apps as a trigger, which will kick off your automation.15 seconds
- Step 3: Choose a resulting action from the other app.15 seconds
- Step 4: Select the data you want to send from one app to the other.2 minutes
- That’s it! More time to work on other things.
Get started for free
You can't add more hours to the day. Zapier is the next best thing.