How to connect Typeform + Lob
Zapier lets you send info between Typeform and Lob automatically—no code required.
Triggers when a form is submitted.
Do Even More with Typeform + Lob
With Zapier, you can do more than just connect 2 apps—you can automate entire processes from beginning to end! Here are some popular ways users make their Typeform + Lob workflows do more for them.
- New EntryTriggers when a form is submitted.Trigger
- Create an Empty FormCreates a new empty form.Action
- Duplicates an Existing FormDuplicates an existing formAction
- Update Dropdown, Multiple Choice or Ranking Question OptionsUpdate Dropdown, Multiple Choice or Ranking Question OptionsAction
- Lookup ResponsesLooks up responses for a given criteria.Action
- Send LetterCreates a new letter in a double window envelope that will be mailed to the 'to' address, and from the 'from' address. Please see our documentation (Action
- Send PostcardThis action creates a new postcard that will be mailed to the 'to' address, and from the 'from' address. Please see our documentation (Action
- Verify International AddressCorrects, standardizes, and enriches an international address. Does not accept US addresses (use Verify US Address). For details, see ourAction
Corrects, standardizes, and enriches (e.g. county, geolocation, deliverability) a single-line US address. Please see our
Corrects, standardizes, and enriches (e.g. county, geolocation, deliverability) a US address. Please see our
- Step 1: Authenticate Typeform + Lob.30 seconds
- Step 2: Pick one of the apps as a trigger, which will kick off your automation.15 seconds
- Step 3: Choose a resulting action from the other app.15 seconds
- Step 4: Select the data you want to send from one app to the other.2 minutes
- That’s it! More time to work on other things.