How to connect Twitch + Reddit
Zapier lets you send info between Twitch and Reddit automatically—no code required.
When this happens...
Triggers when you receive a new follower on Twitch.
automatically do this!
New Link Post
Submit a new link post to a subreddit.
- New FollowerTriggers when you receive a new follower on Twitch.Trigger
- New Live StreamTriggers when a new stream goes live that matches any game and language specified.Trigger
- New Live Stream by StreamerTriggers when a live stream starts from streamers you specify.Trigger
- New Comment by UserTriggers when a new comment is created by a certain user.Trigger
- New Hot Post in SubredditTriggers when there is a new hot post in the top 10 of a subreddit.Trigger
- New Post or Comment Matching SearchTriggers when there is a new post or comment that matches a search string.Trigger
- New Link PostSubmit a new link post to a subreddit.Action
- Step 1: Authenticate Twitch + Reddit.30 seconds
- Step 2: Pick one of the apps as a trigger, which will kick off your automation.15 seconds
- Step 3: Choose a resulting action from the other app.15 seconds
- Step 4: Select the data you want to send from one app to the other.2 minutes
- That’s it! More time to work on other things.