How to connect Twilio + Ticket Tailor
Zapier lets you send info between Twilio and Ticket Tailor automatically—no code required.
When this happens...
Triggers when a new attendee is created.
automatically do this!
Call a number or numbers and say a message.
Our most popular Zap!
- New Phone NumberTriggered when you add a new phone number.Trigger
- New CallTriggered when a call is finished on your Twilio number.Trigger
- New RecordingTriggered when a new recording is available on your account.Trigger
- New SMSTriggered when an SMS is sent to your Twilio number.Trigger
- New TranscriptionTriggered when a new transcription is available on your account.Trigger
- Call PhoneCall a number or numbers and say a message.Action
- Send SMSSend a SMS to a number or numbers.Action
- New AttendeeTriggers when a new attendee is created.Trigger
- Ticket Tailor
Triggers when a new order for tickets is created.
- Step 1: Authenticate Twilio + Ticket Tailor.30 seconds
- Step 2: Pick one of the apps as a trigger, which will kick off your automation.15 seconds
- Step 3: Choose a resulting action from the other app.15 seconds
- Step 4: Select the data you want to send from one app to the other.2 minutes
- That’s it! More time to work on other things.