How to connect Twilio + Facebook Lead Ads
Zapier lets you send info between Twilio and Facebook Lead Ads automatically—no code required.
Top companies trust Zapier to automate work and free up time
Connect your apps and automate workflows
Easy automation for busy people. Zapier moves info between your web apps automatically, so you can focus on your most important work.
Do Even More with Twilio + Facebook Lead Ads
With Zapier, you can do more than just connect 2 apps—you can automate entire processes from beginning to end! Here are some popular ways users make their Twilio + Facebook Lead Ads workflows do more for them.
Zapier users love adding HubSpot to their workflows
- New Phone NumberTriggered when you add a new phone number.Trigger
- New CallTriggered when a call is finished on your Twilio number.Trigger
- New RecordingTriggered when a new recording is available on your account.Trigger
- New SMSTriggered when an SMS is sent to your Twilio number.Trigger
- New TranscriptionTriggered when a new transcription is available on your account.Trigger
- Call PhoneCall a number or numbers and say a message.Action
- Send SMSSend a SMS to a number or numbers.Action
- New LeadTriggers when a new lead is created.Trigger
- Step 1: Authenticate Twilio and Facebook Lead Ads.30 seconds
- Step 2: Pick one of the apps as a trigger, which will kick off your automation.15 seconds
- Step 3: Choose a resulting action from the other app.15 seconds
- Step 4: Select the data you want to send from one app to the other.2 minutes
- That’s it! More time to work on other things.