How to connect Trevor.io + Mailgun
Zapier lets you send info between Trevor.io and Mailgun automatically—no code required.
- New Insight ResultTriggers when a new result is available for a selected insight.Trigger
- New Log DataMailgun logs most actions within your account, use this trigger to push events to other services.Trigger
- New Bounce EventTrack Bounce Events via Callback URL.Trigger
- New Complaint EventTrack Unsubscribe Events via Callback URL.Trigger
- New Delivery EventTrack Successful Delivery Events via Callback URL.Trigger
- New Failed Delivery EventTrack Failed Delivery Attempts via Callback URL.Trigger
- New Open/Click EventWebhook for Tracking Opens/Clicks.Trigger
- New Unsubscribe EventTrack Unsubscribe Events via Callback URL.Trigger
Triggered when a new mailing list is added to your account.
Send an email, via your Mailgun account.
Adds a new member to a mailinglist.
- Step 1: Authenticate Trevor.io and Mailgun.30 seconds
- Step 2: Pick one of the apps as a trigger, which will kick off your automation.15 seconds
- Step 3: Choose a resulting action from the other app.15 seconds
- Step 4: Select the data you want to send from one app to the other.2 minutes
- That’s it! More time to work on other things.