How to connect Totango + UserEcho
Zapier lets you send info between Totango and UserEcho automatically—no code required.
When this happens...
automatically do this!
- Account [New and Value Changes]It triggers when one of the account attribute value is changed or new account is added.Trigger
- Account [New]It triggers when a new account is added to the segment.Trigger
- User [New and Value Changes]It triggers when one of the user attribute value is changed or new user is added.Trigger
- User [New]It triggers when a new user is added to the segment.Trigger
- Send DataSend data to Totango using HTTP API.Action
- New CommentTriggers when a new comment is created.Trigger
- New TopicTriggers when a new topic is created.Trigger
- Step 1: Authenticate Totango + UserEcho.30 seconds
- Step 2: Pick one of the apps as a trigger, which will kick off your automation.15 seconds
- Step 3: Choose a resulting action from the other app.15 seconds
- Step 4: Select the data you want to send from one app to the other.2 minutes
- That’s it! More time to work on other things.