How to connect Timekit + Mixpanel
Zapier lets you send info between Timekit and Mixpanel automatically—no code required.
- New Booking ReceivedTriggers when you receive a new booking in Timekit.Trigger
- New Cancellation Received From a ResourceTriggers when the resource assigned to a booking cancel it.Trigger
- New Cancellation Received From a CustomerTrigger when a customer cancel their booking.Trigger
- New Cancellation of a Group Slot ReceivedTriggers when the resource assigned to a group slot cancel it.Trigger
- New Completed BookingTriggers 1 hours after a bookings time has taken place.Trigger
- New Confirmed BookingTriggers when the resource assigned to the booking confirms it.Trigger
- New Declined BookingTriggers when the resource assigned to the booking declines it.Trigger
- New Paid BookingTriggers when you receive a booking that has a payment step configured.Trigger
Triggers when a customer reschedules a booking.
Triggers when you receive a new booking with a manual confirmation flow.
Triggers when payment fails on a booking flow that has a payment step configured.
Create a new profile or update properties of an existing profile.
Send an Event to Mixpanel.
- Step 1: Authenticate Timekit and Mixpanel.30 seconds
- Step 2: Pick one of the apps as a trigger, which will kick off your automation.15 seconds
- Step 3: Choose a resulting action from the other app.15 seconds
- Step 4: Select the data you want to send from one app to the other.2 minutes
- That’s it! More time to work on other things.