Do more with Timekit
Zapier lets you connect Timekit with thousands of the most popular apps, so you can automate your work and have more time for what matters most—no code required.
- New Booking ReceivedTriggers when you receive a new booking in Timekit.Trigger
- New Cancellation Received From a ResourceTriggers when the resource assigned to a booking cancel it.Trigger
- New Cancellation Received From a CustomerTrigger when a customer cancel their booking.Trigger
- New Cancellation of a Group Slot ReceivedTriggers when the resource assigned to a group slot cancel it.Trigger
- New Completed BookingTriggers 1 hours after a bookings time has taken place.Trigger
- New Confirmed BookingTriggers when the resource assigned to the booking confirms it.Trigger
- New Declined BookingTriggers when the resource assigned to the booking declines it.Trigger
- New Paid BookingTriggers when you receive a booking that has a payment step configured.Trigger
Triggers when a customer reschedules a booking.
Triggers when you receive a new booking with a manual confirmation flow.
Triggers when payment fails on a booking flow that has a payment step configured.