SendHub + Timekit Integrations
In a matter of minutes and without a single line of code, Zapier allows you to automatically send info between SendHub and Timekit.
It's easy to connect SendHub + Timekit and requires absolutely zero coding experience—the only limit is your own imagination.
All Triggers & Actions
Triggers when a Contact is added to a specified Group.
Triggers when a new group is created.
Triggers when the resource assigned to a booking cancel it.
Triggers when the resource assigned to a group slot cancel it.
Triggers when the resource assigned to the booking confirms it.
Triggers when a new contact is created.
Triggers when you receive a new booking in Timekit.
Trigger when a customer cancel their booking.
Triggers 1 hours after a bookings time has taken place.
Triggers when the resource assigned to the booking declines it.
- Step 1: Authenticate SendHub + Timekit.(30 seconds)
- Step 2: Pick one of the apps as a trigger, which will kick off your automation.(15 seconds)
- Step 3: Choose a resulting action from the other app.(15 seconds)
- Step 4: Select the data you want to send from one app to the other.(2 minutes)
- That’s it! More time to work on other things.