How to connect Textdrip + Email Parser by Zapier
Zapier lets you send info between Textdrip and Email Parser by Zapier automatically—no code required.
- Free forever for core features
- 14 day trial for premium features & apps
Top companies trust Zapier to automate work and free up time
Connect your apps and automate workflows
Easy automation for busy people. Zapier moves info between your web apps automatically, so you can focus on your most important work.
Drip Campaign IDRequired
Login to Textdrip.co and navigate to My Drips to select your drip campaign ID
First and last name of the contact you want to add to Textdrip (i.e. John Smith).
Phone number of the lead you would like to add to Textdrip (i.e. +15551234567).
Only trigger on emails sent to this specific mailbox. Don't forget to set up your parser mailboxes at https://parser.zapier.com/.
Phone number you are sending a text message to.
The message you would like to send in Textdrip.
Triggers when a new mailbox is added.Try ItTriggerScheduled
How Textdrip + Email Parser by Zapier Integrations Work
- Step 1: Authenticate Textdrip and Email Parser by Zapier.30 seconds
- Step 2: Pick one of the apps as a trigger, which will kick off your automation.15 seconds
- Step 3: Choose a resulting action from the other app.15 seconds
- Step 4: Select the data you want to send from one app to the other.2 minutes
- That’s it! More time to work on other things.
Get started for free
You can't add more hours to the day. Zapier is the next best thing.