Tend Help & Support
What Tend Triggers and Actions are Supported?
- Contact Added to Segment - Triggers when a contact is added to a segment.
- Contact Session Ended - Triggers when a visitor's session has ended (after 5 minutes of no activity).
- New Event - Triggers when a new event is created against a contact.
- New Page - Triggers when a new page has been visited for the first time.
- New Company - Triggers when a new company is created.
- New Contact - Triggers when a new contact is created.
- New Referrer - Triggers when a new referrer has been identified for the first time.
- Contact Visited Page - Triggers when a contact visits a page.
- Find Contact - Find an existing contact.
- Update Contact - Updates a contact.
- Create Contact - Creates a new contact.
- Create Event - Creates a new event for a contact.
How to Get Started with Tend on Zapier
To get started with Tend on Zapier, first you will need to click to connect your Tend account to use with your Zap.
Next, you'll be asked to enter your Tend username and password.
Click “Continue” and if your login details were correct your Tend account will now be successfully connected.
Popular Things To Do With Tend
Common Problems with Tend on Zapier
We don't have any common problems documented yet, but feel free to contact us so we can help you personally!
Need More Help? - Our support team is happy to help -- send us a message