How to connect SyndicationPro + Discord
Zapier lets you send info between SyndicationPro and Discord automatically—no code required. With 5,000+ supported apps, the possibilities are endless.
Choose a Trigger
Choose an Action
- Free forever for core features
- 14 day trial for premium features & apps
Top companies trust Zapier to automate work and free up time
Connect your apps and automate workflows
Easy automation for busy people. Zapier moves info between your web apps automatically, so you can focus on your most important work.
Contact Created or Updated
Triggers when a new lead signs up or a contact is updated.Try ItTriggerInstant
Copy and paste a link to the message here. Here is how
New User Added
Triggers when a new user joins the Discord Server.Try ItTriggerScheduled
Must be less than 100 characters.
How SyndicationPro + Discord Integrations Work
- Step 1: Authenticate SyndicationPro and Discord.30 seconds
- Step 2: Pick one of the apps as a trigger, which will kick off your automation.15 seconds
- Step 3: Choose a resulting action from the other app.15 seconds
- Step 4: Select the data you want to send from one app to the other.2 minutes
- That’s it! More time to work on other things.
Get started for free
You can't add more hours to the day. Zapier is the next best thing.