How to connect Symphony + Teem
Zapier lets you send info between Symphony and Teem automatically—no code required.
When this happens...
automatically do this!
- Send MessageSends a message to a chat room.Action
- Event Canceled (No Check-In)Triggers when a user fails to check into an event.Trigger
- Event Check-InTriggers when a user checks in to an event with Eventboard.Trigger
- Visitor Check-InTriggers when a visitor checks in with Lobbyconnect.Trigger
- Work RequestTriggers when a new work request is made.Trigger
- Step 1: Authenticate Symphony and Teem.30 seconds
- Step 2: Pick one of the apps as a trigger, which will kick off your automation.15 seconds
- Step 3: Choose a resulting action from the other app.15 seconds
- Step 4: Select the data you want to send from one app to the other.2 minutes
- That’s it! More time to work on other things.