How to connect Square + Veem
Zapier lets you send info between Square and Veem automatically—no code required.
Connect your apps and automate workflows
Easy automation for busy people. Zapier moves info between your web apps automatically, so you can focus on your most important work.
- New CustomerTriggers when a new customer is created.Trigger
- New OrderTriggers when a new order is processed.Trigger
- Add Customer to GroupAdds a customer to a group.Action
- Create CustomerCreates a customer.Action
- Remove Customer From GroupRemoves a customer from a group.Action
- Update CustomerUpdates a customer.Action
- Find CustomerFinds a customer based on email, phone number, or reference ID.Action
- Find CustomerFind a customer. Optionally, create one if none are found.Action
Triggers when an inbound payment is updated to a specific status.
Triggers when an outbound payment is updated to a specified status.
Creates a contact.
Requests a payment.
Sends a payment. If an attachment is required, the payment will be created as a draft.
- Step 1: Authenticate Square and Veem.30 seconds
- Step 2: Pick one of the apps as a trigger, which will kick off your automation.15 seconds
- Step 3: Choose a resulting action from the other app.15 seconds
- Step 4: Select the data you want to send from one app to the other.2 minutes
- That’s it! More time to work on other things.