How to connect SimpleTexting + WaiverFile
Zapier lets you send info between SimpleTexting and WaiverFile automatically—no code required.
Top companies trust Zapier to automate work and free up time
Connect your apps and automate workflows
Easy automation for busy people. Zapier moves info between your web apps automatically, so you can focus on your most important work.
Do Even More with SimpleTexting + WaiverFile
With Zapier, you can do more than just connect 2 apps—you can automate entire processes from beginning to end! Here are some popular ways users make their SimpleTexting + WaiverFile workflows do more for them.
Zapier users love adding Delay by Zapier to their workflows
Schedule SMS messages via SimpleTexting SMS for new waivers in WaiverFileSchedule SMS messages via SimpleTexting SMS for new waivers in WaiverFilePremium
- Outgoing Message Delivery ReportTriggers when an outgoing message is reported as delivered by the carrier.Trigger
- New Incoming MessageTriggers when an incoming message is handled.Trigger
- Outgoing Message Non Delivered ReportTriggers when an outgoing message is reported as undelivered by the carrier.Trigger
- New Outgoing MessageTriggers when an outgoing message is handled.Trigger
- Unsubscribe ReportTriggers when a client sends STOP to your number.Trigger
- Create/Update a ContactCreates a new or updates an existing contact.Action
- Remove a ContactRemoves a contact.Action
- Send a CampaignCreates and sends a campaign.Action
Sends either an MMS or SMS message to a contact.
Triggers when an event is edited.
Triggers when changes are made to an existing waiver. Original waivers are always retained within WaiverFile.
Triggers when a new event is created.
Triggers when a new waiver is collected.
Creates a new event in WaiverFile.
- Step 1: Authenticate SimpleTexting and WaiverFile.30 seconds
- Step 2: Pick one of the apps as a trigger, which will kick off your automation.15 seconds
- Step 3: Choose a resulting action from the other app.15 seconds
- Step 4: Select the data you want to send from one app to the other.2 minutes
- That’s it! More time to work on other things.