How to connect SigningHub + LinkedIn
Unfortunately, there are no combinations yet for SigningHub and LinkedIn.
Top companies trust Zapier to automate work and free up time
Connect your apps and automate workflows
Easy automation for busy people. Zapier moves info between your web apps automatically, so you can focus on your most important work.
- Add Digital SignatureAdd a Digital Signature field to a documentAction
- Add Electronic SignatureAdd Electronic Signature field to a DocumentAction
- Add UserAdd recipient to a workflowAction
- Apply a TemplateApply a template on a documentAction
- Create PackageThis is used to create a package to hold one or more documentsAction
- Create Integration URLGenerate a URL that can be used as a link for a user to sign the documentAction
- Download PackageDownload a signed package in binary formatAction
- Share Document for SigningShare a Document for signing with recipientsAction
Add a document to a document package
Add a document that is in base64 format to a document package
Creates a new update for a Company Page.
Posts a status update sharing some content.
- Step 1: Authenticate SigningHub and LinkedIn.30 seconds
- Step 2: Pick one of the apps as a trigger, which will kick off your automation.15 seconds
- Step 3: Choose a resulting action from the other app.15 seconds
- Step 4: Select the data you want to send from one app to the other.2 minutes
- That’s it! More time to work on other things.