How to connect SigningHub + Calendly
Zapier lets you send info between SigningHub and Calendly automatically—no code required.
Top companies trust Zapier to automate work and free up time
Connect your apps and automate workflows
Easy automation for busy people. Zapier moves info between your web apps automatically, so you can focus on your most important work.
- Add Digital SignatureAdd a Digital Signature field to a documentAction
- Add Electronic SignatureAdd Electronic Signature field to a DocumentAction
- Add UserAdd recipient to a workflowAction
- Apply a TemplateApply a template on a documentAction
- Create PackageThis is used to create a package to hold one or more documentsAction
- Create Integration URLGenerate a URL that can be used as a link for a user to sign the documentAction
- Download PackageDownload a signed package in binary formatAction
- Share Document for SigningShare a Document for signing with recipientsAction
Add a document to a document package
Add a document that is in base64 format to a document package
Triggers when an invitee cancels a scheduled event.
Triggers when an invitee schedules an event.
- Step 1: Authenticate SigningHub and Calendly.30 seconds
- Step 2: Pick one of the apps as a trigger, which will kick off your automation.15 seconds
- Step 3: Choose a resulting action from the other app.15 seconds
- Step 4: Select the data you want to send from one app to the other.2 minutes
- That’s it! More time to work on other things.