How to connect Setmore Appointments + Zoom
Zapier lets you send info between Setmore Appointments and Zoom automatically—no code required.
- Appointment DeletedTriggers when a appointment is deleted. This can be enabled only for premium Setmore accountsTrigger
- New AppointmentTriggers when a new appointment is created. This can be enabled only for premium Setmore accountsTrigger
- New ContactTriggers when a contact is created.Trigger
- Appointment UpdatedTriggers when a appointment is updated. This can be enabled only for premium Setmore accountsTrigger
- Create AppointmentCreate a new appointment.Action
- Create ContactCreate a new contact.Action
- New MeetingTriggers when a new Meeting or Webinar is created.Trigger
- New Meeting RegistrantTriggers when a new registrant is added to a meeting.Trigger
Triggers when a new Recording is completed for a Meeting or Webinar.
Triggers when a new registrant is added to a Webinar.
Creates a new Zoom Meeting. (Options not available here will default to user/account Zoom settings.)
Creates a new meeting registrant.
Creates a new webinar registrant.
- Step 1: Authenticate Setmore Appointments and Zoom.30 seconds
- Step 2: Pick one of the apps as a trigger, which will kick off your automation.15 seconds
- Step 3: Choose a resulting action from the other app.15 seconds
- Step 4: Select the data you want to send from one app to the other.2 minutes
- That’s it! More time to work on other things.