How to connect SendOwl + Amazon S3
Zapier lets you send info between SendOwl and Amazon S3 automatically—no code required.
When this happens...
automatically do this!
- New OrderTriggers when an order reaches complete or subscription active or free state in SendOwl.Trigger
- New PaymentTriggers when a payment is made to an order in SendOwl.Trigger
- New RefundTriggers when a refund is issued.Trigger
- Subscription TerminationTriggers when a subscription order reaches complete or cancelled state in SendOwl.Trigger
- New BucketTriggers when you add a new bucket.Trigger
- New or Updated FileTriggers when you add or update a file in a specific bucket. (The bucket must contain less than 10,000 total files.)Trigger
- Create BucketCreate a new bucket.Action
- Upload FileCopy an already-existing file or attachment from the trigger service.Action
- Amazon S3
Creates a brand new text file from plain text content you specify.
- Step 1: Authenticate SendOwl and Amazon S3.30 seconds
- Step 2: Pick one of the apps as a trigger, which will kick off your automation.15 seconds
- Step 3: Choose a resulting action from the other app.15 seconds
- Step 4: Select the data you want to send from one app to the other.2 minutes
- That’s it! More time to work on other things.