Sendinblue + Crowdcast Integrations
In a matter of minutes and without a single line of code, Zapier allows you to automatically send info between Sendinblue and Crowdcast.
It's easy to connect Sendinblue + Crowdcast and requires absolutely zero coding experience—the only limit is your own imagination.
All Triggers & Actions
Triggers when the status of a SendinBlue campaign is updated.
Triggers when a Sendinblue contact is added or updated (either list(s) they belong to or contact data).
Triggers when a question is asked.
Triggers when a participant registers for any of your events on Crowdcast.
Triggers when a participant watches your recording.
Triggers when a new or existing contact is added to a Sendinblue list.
Triggers 10 minutes before your event is scheduled to go live.
Triggers when a participant clicks your call to action.
Triggers when a participant visits a session's page at any given time.
Triggers at the end of your session when a participant has shown up live.
- Step 1: Authenticate Sendinblue + Crowdcast.(30 seconds)
- Step 2: Pick one of the apps as a trigger, which will kick off your automation.(15 seconds)
- Step 3: Choose a resulting action from the other app.(15 seconds)
- Step 4: Select the data you want to send from one app to the other.(2 minutes)
- That’s it! More time to work on other things.