SendHub + Azure Web Apps Integrations
In a matter of minutes and without a single line of code, Zapier allows you to automatically send info between SendHub and Azure Web Apps.
It's easy to connect SendHub + Azure Web Apps and requires absolutely zero coding experience—the only limit is your own imagination.
All Triggers & Actions
Triggers when a Contact is added to a specified Group.
Triggers when a new group is created.
Triggers whenever your scheduled or on-demand WebJob completes a run.
Triggers when a new contact is created.
Triggers whenever a Git, Mercurial or Dropbox deployment to a Windows Azure Web Site completes (whether it succeeds or fails). Useful for Continuous Deployment workflows.
- Step 1: Authenticate SendHub + Azure Web Apps.(30 seconds)
- Step 2: Pick one of the apps as a trigger, which will kick off your automation.(15 seconds)
- Step 3: Choose a resulting action from the other app.(15 seconds)
- Step 4: Select the data you want to send from one app to the other.(2 minutes)
- That’s it! More time to work on other things.