How to connect Salesmsg + Unbounce
Zapier lets you send info between Salesmsg and Unbounce automatically—no code required.
- New Contact UnsubscribeTriggers when a contact has opted out or unsubscribed.Trigger
- New Text Message ReceivedTriggers when a new text message is received.Trigger
- New Text Message SentTriggers when a new text message is sent.Trigger
- New ContactTriggers when you add a new contact.Trigger
- New Phone Call ReceivedTriggers when a phone call is received.Trigger
- Add Tag to ContactApplies a tag to an existing contact.Action
- Remove Tag From ContactRemoves a specific tag from a contact if they have it.Action
- Send a New Text Message (SMS / MMS)Sends a new SMS or MMS text message.Action
Creates or updates a contact record.
Finds a person by first name, last name, email, or phone number.
Triggers when a new Form Submission is received on a Landing Page, Overlay or Sticky Bar
- Step 1: Authenticate Salesmsg and Unbounce.30 seconds
- Step 2: Pick one of the apps as a trigger, which will kick off your automation.15 seconds
- Step 3: Choose a resulting action from the other app.15 seconds
- Step 4: Select the data you want to send from one app to the other.2 minutes
- That’s it! More time to work on other things.